Email Zach Cato
Zach serves clients in many areas including litigation, collections, real estate, homeowner associations, planning/zoning, employment, and general corporate matters. He seeks to understand his clients, and to provide them with valuable information and advice which enables them to make reasonable, informed decisions.
Prior to joining Billings Law Firm, Zach practiced at a regional insurance defense firm in the areas of personal injury, property damage, subrogation, wrongful death, and employment matters. After law school, he worked in risk management for a top global law firm.
Zach is a founding member of Kentucky Lawyers for the Arts, Inc., a nonprofit attorney referral service for Kentucky artists and arts organizations. He is active with LexArts Business Volunteers for the Arts. Zach speaks on the topics of 501(c)(3) applications and legal issues facing artists. He is a dedicated listener of (too) many podcasts.
P: 859.225.5240 | View Full Bio
Civic & Professional Involvement
• Director/Treasurer, Kentucky Lawyers for the Arts, Inc.
• Member, LexArts Business Volunteers for the Arts (BVA) steering committee
• Presenter, “501(c)(3) for Beginners” CLE program (spring 2018)
• Fayette County Bar Association
• Kentucky Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
• US Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
• US District Courts, Eastern & Western Dist. of KY
• US Bankruptcy Courts, Eastern & Western Dist. of KY
• Kentucky State Court
• J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law
• M.B.A., University of Kentucky
• B.S., University of Evansville
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt